Land for sell
Lam Phakchi, Nong Chok, Min Buri, Bangkok
★ Brief Information
- Area: 52 rai 1 gnan 33 sq.wah
- Price: THB 147,500,000 (THB 2,818,516.2184 per rai)
- Lam Phakchi, Nong Chok, Min Buri, Bangkok
- GPS: 13.779051, 100.831330
- The width of land: 110m, the length: 900m
- 70% of land has been developed worth 36 million baht. It’s 1.5m higher than original land level.
- Border of land;
The East - public road
The West - Lam Phra Ong Canal
The North - private land.
The South - Concrete wall is 2.4 meters high, 800 meters long.
- There are many 40 years old palm trees.
- The land is on public road with electricity and water access.
- Opposite to the land is 7-11 convenience store.
- Suitable for the construction of about 150 housing.
- It’s about 20 kms away from Suvarnabhumi International Airport
★ Measurements Using for Land in Thailand
In Thailand, Land is measured in Rai, Ngan and Wah.
• 1 Rai = 4 Ngan (or 1600 Sq.m.)
• 1 Ngan = 100 Wah (or 400 Sq.m.)
• 1 Wah = 4 Sq.m.
• 1 Acer = 2.5 Rai
• 1 Hectare = 6.25 Rai
★ Land prices are usually expressed in Baht per Rai or Baht per Wah.
★ For details please contact:
Khun Jane # +66967963573, +66658344217 (Call / SMS / WhatsApp / Line)
Office Hours: 9am-6pm
ID Line: primepropertiesth