Beautiful beachfront land for sale in Koh Mak Island, Trad.
★ Brief Information
- Area: 21 rai (or 33,600 sqm.) as per title deed.
- Price: THB 105,000,000 (THB 6M per rai).
- Address: Koh Mak, Koh Kut District, Trad Province
- It’s beachfront land, white sand beach.
- Beach frontage is about 80-100m till the end of land with sunset views and very quiet.
- The land has a private road connected to public road with electricity and water access.
- It’s suitable for a resort or hotel that not higher than 4 floors or 12m.
★ Koh Mak information:
- Koh mak is between Koh Chang and Koh Kood.
- The island of Ko Mak is in the east of the Gulf of Thailand, 35 kilometers from the mainland, and is the third largest island in Trat Province. With an area of 16 square kilometers, Ko Mak has 27 km of coastline, many long sandy beaches, and a few hills. The island is home to approximately 800 locals and renowned for its beautiful beaches, having been included in the UK's Sunday Times 10 most beautiful beaches list in 2006. Ko Mak has a temple, a primary school, 3 fishing villages, a market, and a health center.
- It is possible to walk to Ko Kham, a smaller island less than 1 km northwest of Ko Mak during low tide.
- A new ferry service will open soon.
★ Measurements Using for Land in Thailand
In Thailand, Land is measured in Rai, Ngan and Wah.
• 1 Rai = 4 Ngan (or 1600 Sq.m.)
• 1 Ngan = 100 Wah (or 400 Sq.m.)
• 1 Wah = 4 Sq.m.
• 1 Acer = 2.5 Rai
• 1 Hectare = 6.25 Rai
★ Land prices are usually expressed in Baht per Rai or Baht per Wah.
★ For details please contact:
Khun Jane # +66967963573, +66658344217 (Call / SMS / WhatsApp / Line)
Office Hours: 9am-6pm
ID Line: primepropertiesth