We’re a passionate team of real-estate professionals and business people with diverse skill sets, experience and cultural backgrounds. With customer service and innovation at the core of our foundations, were making it easier to find a great place to live in Thailand. PPT (Prime Properties Thailand) is a one stop shop realtor for private and business investors, we will help you handle every procedures and paper works. We will help you locate the best properties in Thailand that will fit your needs be it private or corporate. No matter how big or how small property you are looking for we are here to assist you.
Thailand is the most popular tourist destination in Southeast Asia, and for a reason. You can find almost anything here: crystal blue beaches, thick jungle, great food, cheap beach front bungalows and some of the best luxury hotels in the world. There is something for every interest and every budget.
Have you been thinking of buying real estate in Thailand? If so, the information provided in this article will help you with your buying decision. In the paragraphs below, you will gain a tremendous amount of knowledge about Thailand property for sale. You will discover why so many investors are choosing Thailand property as a great investment choice.
1. Condominium is one of the properties that foreigners can own. Currently, foreigners are able to own up to 49% of the total sales space of condominiums in Thailand. This is one reason the condominium market has grown steadily over the years. Foreigners who bought the condominiums were mostly British (14.4%), Americans (12.1%), Singaporeans (10.9%), Hong Kong (4.5%), Germans (4.2%), respectively. As we look deeper, 34% of foreigners reside permanently in Thailand and 37% are foreigners from Asia and 28% come from US, European and Australian residents. Housing, 2553).
2. Condominium prices continue to rise every year. Since condominium prices have been on the rise for many years. Making condominiums in Thailand an interest to foreign investors. In the aftermath of floods in 2011, condominium prices have risen rapidly until now. In 2015, the price of the most expensive super-luxury condominiums is up to 340,000 baht per square meter (MahaNakhon Building) compared with 3 years ago, only about 230,000 baht per square meter. With higher condominium prices, foreigners are more interested in seeing opportunities to invest in the space that they can move up.
3. Prices of Thai housing compared to foreign countries are still relatively low. When bringing the price of housing in Thailand compared to other countries such as Hong Kong, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Singapore, Japan, the country’s housing prices are considered quite low. This is one reason foreigners choose to invest in condominiums in Thailand.
4. Thailand is at a strategic juncture in Southeast Asia. If we talk about Thailand's potential in Southeast Asia, then geography is not considered as a neighboring country. As Thailand is at the center of many interconnected countries, Burma, Laos, China, Malaysia, Cambodia, and more, in the future it will open up as an ASEAN Economic Area or AEC. Thailand has been approached by foreign countries as a trading center for investment. It is a pressure for foreigners to flow into the business more and make the real estate in Thailand as well.
5. Full facilities Thailand has plenty of food all year round. Low cost of living. There are beautiful holiday resort in the mountains, the sea, the people are pleasant, smiling. There is a large shopping center to walk so fully that it is dubbed by foreigners that Thailand is “the shopping paradise" is also famous for the fact that there are foreigners across the continent to treat in the country. Because the service is good, the price is not expensive compared to foreign. These advantages make many foreigners at the age of retirement to choose to live in Thailand.
6. Convenient transportations throughout all areas.
7. Thailand Real Estate can provide you with one of the best investment opportunities than any other country in the world. Whether you want to relocate to this beautiful country to live and retire, or you simply want a vacation home. Thailand provides you with the best investment location. 8. Thailand will provide a number of different types of properties found in various areas, such as:
• Coast – Pattaya, Krabi, and Hua Hin
• Island Properties – Ko Samui, Ko Phi Phi, Phuket, Ko Phangan
• Inland Properties – Chiang Mai, Sukhothai, Chaing Rai and many more..
9. If you’ve been looking for a sound investment property, Thailand will provide you with this opportunity, and much more. Thailand is known for its tropical beaches, ancient ruins, its ornate temples and opulent royal palaces.
10. If you’ve been thinking of buying property, the time is RIGHT NOW! The market is very hot, which means prices will be subject to change. Properties found today may not be around tomorrow. Take a moment and browse this site for more information on finding or buying property in Thailand.
Buying a property in Thailand involves many factors. There are a number of considerations to make before committing into purchasing Thailand Real Estate. Some of these include:
The type of property
The price of the property
The location of the property
The reason for purchasing the property
The quality and workmanship of the property
The legal processes involved in acquiring the property
BUYING A CONDOMINIUM
Thailand condominium developments are booming in cities like Bangkok, Phuket, and Pattaya. Many foreigners who decide to purchase real estate in Thailand look at purchasing a condominium. Here are the benefits of owning a condo in Thailand:
Foreign buyers can own the condominium in their own name;
The condominium is issued with a title deed similar to a strata title;
Owners may use the title deed as collateral in Thailand;
Maintenance fees are relatively lower compared to other countries;
Can be a lot more affordable than houses with land;
Easier to rent out due to its general size and location;
Condo resale is faster and more straightforward compared to a land and house.
Many foreigners acquire Thailand Real Estate either for residential purposes, be it to work or to retire in Thailand, or as an investment in what is known as an extremely dynamic and robust economic region.
BUYING A HOUSE OR VILLA
Here are some of the benefits of buying a house:
Larger space for living
Greater level of privacy
Full control of maintenance of the house
Able to enjoy appreciation on the house
Buying a house or Thai villa in Thailand is not as straight forward as buying other kinds of real estate in Thailand such as a condominium. Previously, some buyers have opted to register a Thai company in order to hold ownership. Once their Thai limited company has been registered, then they use the limited company to hold the land. However, our Thai property lawyer recommends the following legal structures:
BUYING A PIECE OF LAND
Thailand Real Estate can be broadly categorized into firstly condominiums, houses, villas and lastly, land. In Thailand, they do not use Western measurements for land. Use our online calculator to Convert Rai and Convert Rai to Square Meters when wanting to know the size of the land you are looking at. There are different ways in which to own land. One method is through a leasehold villa investment. It is a favored alternative because it is simple and straightforward. Foreigners can obtain full interest on a lease in Thailand for the registered period. This differs from purchasing through a Thai limited company where you have several shareholders who may have interests that may be different from yours. Also, a foreigner can marry a Thai and purchase land as a couple provided that certain legal provisions are observed.